Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Using Paper to create in The Cereal Box Art Journal


Never knowing when and what I am going to be in the mood to create, this month I woke up at about 4 am each morning wanting to play with paper to go in the Cereal Box Art Journal.  I would only play for about an hour or two before it was time for me to rest.  While I was playing, I made a banner to go on the left side of the page.  On the right side of the page, a full size pocket was created with a file card to fit.  Tim Holtz distress pads were used to create color and texture to the pocket.
 On the one side of the file pocket card, I placed two Polaroids with Journal space. 
On the other side of the file card, I decorated with a Polaroid where photos can be placed. I also did two tags placed in a pocket.  It was a lot of fun creating this page.  Make sure to use your imagination to place what ever your creative mind comes up with in the empty spaces and make sure to have fun with this as I did!
Supplies:
Paper
Twine
Glossy accents
Tim Holtz distress pads

No comments: