Upcoming Events that you DON'T want to miss!!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Simple Stories Vintage Bliss


I love the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss paper pad and find it to be inspiring.  I was not planning on doing another blog post, but the idea for this card just came to me, so here goes:

The paper with the alphabets reminded me of an artist trading card already decorated, so I cut the paper to 2 1/2 x 3 1/2, which is the size of an artist trading card.  I added some of the pretty paper from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss pad, some pearls, washi tape, and twine with the Lawn Fawn Many Thanks stamp set.  The one thing I would add to the twine is a button.  I think that would add that little extra something special. 


The sentiment, "Thank you from the bottom of my heart," truly states how I feel.  I wish to thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for your thoughts and prayers.


Supplies:
Simple Stories - Vintage Bliss 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Lawn Fawn - Many Thanks
Ranger - Archival Ink - Jet black
 Washi tape


No comments: